Damaged or Defective Goods
- If, upon inspection, you find your goods to be damaged or defective, please notify us in writing within 7 days of receiving your goods.
- This may include goods with evident defects or damage, a shortage in quantity, or any other breach of the goods’ description.
- Please notify us soon as possible if defects arise after 7 days. We reserve the right to inspect these goods before taking action.
- Refunds will be given in the event that we breach our terms, conditions and/or warranties.
- Customers are liable for damages caused to goods after the goods’ ownership has been passed to them.
- We may accept non-defective returns at our own discretion.
- Customers will be required to pay their own handling fees of up to 15% of the cost of the purchased goods, plus freight charges.
Returns will only be accepted if:
- The customer has complied with the Returns Policies.
- We have agreed that the goods are defective and/or returnable.
- The goods are returned in as close a condition to their original delivery state as possible.