For full specifications click here to download PDF.
The SC-S80600 incorporates Epson’s latest heat-free PrecisionCore print head and UltraChrome Eco-Solvent ink technology. It produces prints that are brighter and glossier than ever before with a wider colour gamut using lower pass rates and less ink, with simpler configuration, easier operation and faster job completion. Prints dry quickly to enable same-day job turnaround and machines require minimum maintenance.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Superior Performance – Produce output quickly with DUAL Print Heads, an extended 9 colour ink set, optional White or Metal ink.
- Superior Media Support – Supports Paper, Canvas, Vinyl and Film stocks, in widths up to 1626mm (64-inch) and thicknesses up to 1mm, in rolls up to 45Kg & 250mm in diameter.
- Superior Colour – 9 cartridge Epson UltraChrome GS3 ink enables prints with high gloss and a colour gamut PANTONE certified at up to 98%****. Can also be configured with additional White or Metallic ink.
- Superior Print Quality – Latest heat-free PrecisionCore Printhead, new UltraChrome GS3 ink, improved MicroWeave & LUT, self-agitating ink lines, improved paper path with upgraded feed management and a new Advanced Auto Tension Control System.
- Superior Integration – Compact design with flexible networking, suits installation in a wide variety of operational environments, runs off a standard 240V power supply, ships complete with Epson Edge Print software and can be driven by variety of a 3rd party applications.
- Simpler & Easier to Use – Can be loaded by a single operator with auto media set-up and skew correction, features a see-through platen cover with integrated lighting, and new Epson Edge Dashboard management software.
- Reduced Maintenance – New Self Cleaning Printhead and Air Circulation system with mist extraction.
- Reduced Production Costs – Uses new low cost 700ml ink cartridges with Reduced Ink & Power Consumption, ships with an Integrated Auto Take-Up and Drying Unit, supports Remote Management, Remote Auto Status & Error Reporting.
- Increased Durability – Features a Strengthened Chassis and a new Printhead Guard, backed by a Comprehensive 1 year Warranty with Optional Cover that can be extended up to a total of FIVE YEARS.